It's 8:27am

And these are a few of the funny little things my daughters have said already this morning:


"Mama, you have the prettiest, skinniest, best wrists I've never seen." Gee. Thanks.

"Ask me how many children I have." How many children do you have? "Five. I've been busy." Damn! I'd say!

Belly to Buggy: "Please call me Little Rachael. If you call me Michael again, I'm not going to be your brother anymore."

"Excuse me, but I can't help you because I have to nurse my baby. Sorry, Mom. You can clean up by yourself, though."

"I'm on the phone. Please shhhh. Thanks." No response from me. "I said be quiet." Silence on my part. "For real, Mommy. If you can't be quiet than I'm going to have to put you in your room." Blank stare from me. "If you'd be quiet, than you'd hear me." We just looked at each other. "Fine. I'll take it in the other room."

Who are these people?

3 comments:

Posy Quarterman said...

They're little Rachaels, that's who! You forgot yesterday's "don't be so rude" from Belly.

rachael said...

ugh. you have no idea how often i hear that one.

Bridget McCarthy said...

"Fine. I'll take it in the other room." Best. Line. Ever.